The following contains general instructions on how to send a trackable link to a contact via your marketing system app.
We recommend also checking out your marketing system's "Scripts" page, which gives more thorough instructions on the process of sending a contact a trackable link they'll be open to receiving. Follow the links below to access the "Scripts" page for your marketing system:
What is IML: http://whatisiml.com/scripts
My Wine Funnel: http://mywinefunnel.com/scripts
1. Login to your marketing system account through your app. If you've already logged into your app before, you shouldn't have to login again.
2. Once you login, scroll down on the home page. You will see boxes that contain different options. Click the box that says "Send A Link". (NOTE: Screenshots are from the Helo.life version of this app. Although the colors on your app may be different, all instructions will be the exact same)
3. This will bring you to a page where you can select a contact to send a trackable link. In the top box on this page, select a contact. You will only be able to select contacts saved in your phone currently; we are working on updating this feature in the next round of app updates, which are coming very shortly!
4. Once you select a contact, you can then select the video/page link you'd like to send to that particular contact. You will have several options to choose from. We recommend checking out the pages available to send through the app ahead of time, this way you know exactly what information you're sending to which contact. If you're following the Scripts page, send the capture page listed on the Scripts page.
5. Once you have a contact and video/page selected, you can choose the type of message you'd like to include in your text with the trackable link to send to that contact. You will notice there are a variety of options to choose from; pick the one that suits your needs best. You can always select "Write Your Own Message" to craft one of your own.
6. Once you have a contact, video/page and message selected, click the "Review & Send" button to finish sending your trackable link. When you hit this button, you will be brought to your phone's text messaging app, where the pre-selected message will appear in addition to the trackable link that was created. You can review and edit the message before sending.
7. When you have reviewed the message and it is to your liking, hit "Send" to send that text message to the selected contact.
8. Now, if that contact clicks on your trackable link, you'll receive a push notification from the app on your phone letting you know. The push notification will only track if a contact clicks on that link; it currently will not track if they watched the video included on the page, or for how long they may have watched the video. However, this feature will be available shortly in the next round of app updates.