Here's a Quick Guide to Get your Account Setup:
1. Login to your account. The first page you'll see is your Dashboard page. Become familiar with all the buttons on this page.
2. Next, you'll want to click on your name/photo in the top left-hand side of your account. If you don't see this option, click on the bar graph icon in the top left-hand corner of your account. When you click on your name and photo, you'll notice a list of links will appear. Select the "Account Settings" link.
3. Make sure the information on your Account Settings page is accurate. You'll also notice that you can change your password at any time on this page. You can edit the information any time on your Account Settings page.
4. Next, go back to the tab on the left-hand side of your account and select Configure Site. You'll notice a drop-down list of links will appear when you hit this. Hit the first link that says "Basic Set-Up."
5. On this page, make sure you have the correct company username/ID # inserted in this section. If this information is incorrect, any "Buy Now" or "Join Now" links on your tour pages will not re-direct to the proper page. Obviously, you want these links to re-direct to the proper page, as this is the crux of your business.
6. Once you verify you have the correct company username inserted, scroll down. Under "Site Title," you can insert a title for your pages. The site title appears in the tab in your web browser when anyone visits any of your funnel pages. You'll want to make your site title a two or three word phrase that fits in with the overall brand of your business. For example, if you are promoting a Helo opportunity and your brand focuses on "Getting Healthy with Helo," you may want to consider making your site title: "Healthy w/ Helo."
7. Once you have a site title saved, scroll down on this page. If your mobile phone provider offers a mobile phone email address service, you can enable text message notifications on lead activity. Not all mobile phone providers offer this service. If your mobile phone provider is not located on any of the lists in the back office, contact your provider to ask if they have a mobile phone email address. If they do not, you won't be able to receive text message notifications on lead activity. However, this will not affect your ability to set up text message autoresponses if you're a Pro package user (Please Note: We have absolutely no control over this feature. This is something your mobile phone provider offers. We cannot do anything if your mobile phone provider does not offer a mobile phone email address.)
8. Once all your information is accurate and saved on this page, go back to the left-hand side of your account. Once again, hit "Configure Site," but this time select the second link in the drop-down list: "My Social Links."
9. On this page, add any social media URLs you'd like to appear on your lead capture and tour pages. Make sure to insert the full URL for your social media links in the correct boxes. The full URL includes "http://" and "www" (Side note: a lead capture page will be a page with limited information and an opt-in form to entice visitors to trade their contact information for more information about your business/product. You want visitors to give you their contact information so you can continue to market to them in the future, increasing the likelihood they'll become a customer. A tour page is a page with full information about your business/product).
10. If you have a Facebook tracking pixel, you can insert the pixel ID # under the appropriate section on this page. The Paypal option on this page is not applicable (ignore this step!). If you want to set up a Google Hangouts event URL through the marketing system, you can insert your Google Hangout Event ID in the appropriate section at the bottom of this page. When you do this, you can just copy and paste the generated URL (subdomain.domain.com/hangout) to share with friends so they can attend your event. This is a great resource to use if you'd like to create your own webinar presentations, etc. When you are done inserting all of your social media URLs on this page, hit the green "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
11. The next step is to hit "Configure Site" once again on the left-hand side of your account. This time, select the "My Photo" link from the drop-down menu.
12. On this page, you can upload a photo of yourself. This photo will appear on various pages throughout the marketing system and your funnel - however, it will not appear on all pages. Make sure your photo is the appropriate size before uploading. The ideal size for photos is 200x200 (pixels) & 200KB or less in size. If your photo is not within these requirements, it will not upload properly. Use a photo editing program to crop/modify/optimize your image before uploading (You can use a free website to accomplish this, such as picresize.com). Hit the "Browse" button to select a photo from your computer, then hit "Save" to add it to your account.
13. Now, go back to the links on the left-hand side of your account. This time, hit "Email, Text, Voice". When the drop-down list of links appears, select the fourth link down called "Email Settings."
14. Insert the appropriate information in the text boxes on this page. This information will propagate in the appropriate places in your autoresponse emails, so you want this information to be up-to-date and accurate at all times. You'll notice underneath each title, such as "Your Main URL," there are "short codes." These codes are used throughout autoresponse/broadcast emails in the system to propagate with the information that is inserted in the corresponding text box. You can also use these same codes when creating emails in the system. You can edit the information on this page at any time, which will also update this information in your autoresponse emails. When you have your information filled out, hit the green "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
15. Now, you'll have the absolute basics set up in your account. You can begin sharing your main website URL, which is located on your Dashboard page. The next steps are extra instructions if you want to delve a little more in-depth into the system setup. None of the next steps are imperative if you are very new to marketing and want to start off with the basics. You can always re-visit this article at a later date.
16. The marketing system consists of a replicated website that is customized for you and your business. Your website consists of a lead capture page and a tour page (Side note: a lead capture page will be a page with limited information and an opt-in form to entice visitors to trade their contact information for more information about your business/product. You want visitors to give you their contact information so you can continue to market to them in the future, increasing the likelihood they'll become a customer. A tour page is a page with full information about your business/product). Your lead capture page will be the first page a visitor will see when they go to your main website URL. Your tour page is the page they're re-directed to if they opt-in for more information on your lead capture page. Most likely, you were referred by someone else to the system and went through their sales funnel to sign up. Your website will function the same way as theirs.
17. There are many different lead capture pages and tour pages to choose from. You can mix and match these pages to create a sales funnel that is to your liking. To view all of the lead capture pages available to you, just go to the left-hand side of your account and select My Marketing Pages, then hit "Lead Capture" from the drop-down list of links. On this page, you can scroll down to see all of your lead capture page options. You can click on the URL under any lead capture page title to see what that page looks like (Note: You can always share a direct link to any of your lead capture pages with visitors. You are not limited to using only one capture page at a time). Once you find a lead capture page you like and would like to set as your main website URL, remember the name of that page.
18. To set this lead capture page as your main website URL, go to the left-hand side of your account and select My Marketing Pages > My Links. In the top box on this page, find the lead capture page that you like and select it from the drop-down menu. Then, hit the green "Save" button to save your selection. You can change your main website URL at any time this way.
19. Now, you might be wondering which tour pages are available for your use and how you can edit the tour page your lead capture page re-directs to after a visitor opts-in. To view all tour pages available for use, go to the left-hand side of your account and hit My Marketing Pages > My Links. On this page, similar to your lead capture pages, you can scroll down the page to view different versions of tour pages. Click on the link below the title of any tour page to view what that page looks like (Note: You can always share a direct link to any of your tour pages with visitors). Once you find a tour page you like, go to the left-hand side of your account and hit My Marketing Pages > Lead Capture.
20. You may have noticed prior to this that next to every lead capture page in the list on this page, there's a box to the right of it. If you examine this box, you'll notice two headings: "Tour Page" and "Message Campaign." Below each heading, there is a tour page and an email campaign listed in the corresponding section, with a blue button that says "Edit" under each section. If you hit the blue "Edit" button under the Tour Page heading, you can select a tour page from the drop-down menu. There are many options to choose from, including the option to add a custom re-direct. This option will change the tour page that lead capture page re-directs to when a visitor opts-in for more information. Select the tour page you'd like from the list and hit "Save" when you're done. If you hit the blue "Edit" button under the "Message Campaign" heading in this box, you can select which autoresponse email campaign you'd like to fire out when a visitor opts-in on that lead capture page. If you're a Plus or Pro member, you can create your own custom autoresponse email campaigns. Make sure to hit the green "Save" button to save your selection for that lead capture page. You can do this for each lead capture page if you'd like, but make sure you have it done for the lead capture page selected as your main website URL.
21. Once you have your basic system setup complete, visit your main website URL (If you aren't sure what your main website URL is, go back to your Dashboard page. It is the main URL that appears on this page). Opt-in on your lead capture page to test your website and ensure everything is working/to your liking. After you do this, you can always go to the left-hand side of your account and select Contacts & Leads > Contacts to delete out your contact information.
22. To refer others to the marketing system, go to Contacts & Leads > My Referrals to find your system referral link. Share this with others to receive referral credit for their marketing system account creation. You can also view whose accounts you've received referral credit for. If you find a referral missing from your list, have that person contact us with your username, in addition to their username. We will make sure you receive referral credit for their account, but we need to hear it from the person you've referred to the system.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: This is a quick start guide. This goes over the basics of setting up your marketing system account. This will be updated with more information in the future, but it does not contain information about all features available to you in your account. This is merely a guide to getting you started. We encourage you to explore your account and play around with features to see how they work.